Included in the Price:
Collection and drop off at Perugia Airport (or other airport by arrangement for groups) or local train stations.
All guiding services.
All transport to and from flying sites and collection and retrieval service.
All food including packed lunch.
(If you choose to go to a bar we do not cover this cost.)
Use of all facilities excluding massage and treatments, and cooking school
Please note: Only water, coffee or tea is offered at dinner. If you would like to drink wine, beer, liqueurs etc then these can be bought at the time.
The balance is payable on arrival in Euro (for non Euro currencies, using the rate of exchange at the time payment).
Cancellations must be confirmed in writing. If you cancel we will, if your place is filled by others, refund your deposit. However if less than 8 weeks before your holiday your deposit is forfeited.
Insurance. It is your responsibility to have insurance cover for your holiday. Some people choose to take out travel insurance and choose to have insurance for paragliding. From a legal perspective the Italian authorities expect all foreign paragliding pilots to have third party insurance cover for €517,000. If you do not already have insurance cover and if you are a UK resident and member of the BHPA you can get adequate insurance cover from firstname.lastname@example.org If you are a non UK resident your own national paragliding association will be able to offer you similar cover.
Unless by prior arrangement only people named on the booking form are allowed to use our facilities.
By completing and returning the booking form you are agree to the following.
- Flytaly or its directors, staff and agents are not responsible for any loss, injury or claim of any kind arising out of, or in connection with staying at, or traveling to or from your holiday, for you and for any member of your party.
- You understand that paragliding is a “dangerous sport” and any decision you may take to fly or not, and any decision or action you take whilst flying is totally your own responsibility and the consequences of these decisions and actions are also totally your own responsibility.
- Your medical condition is your own responsibility.
- Your equipment is your own responsibility.
- You will be at least the level of “Club Pilot” or foreign equivalent, for which you will produce evidence on arrival (BHPA membership card)